These terms and conditions apply to the use of discount codes (“Code”) offered to you by us on our websites, social media and email campaigns (“Promotional Material”) (“Code Promotion”). The Codes offer the discounts stated in the Promotional Material (“Discount”) and can be redeemed against your purchases on the applicable Forever Unique website stated in the Promotional Material.
1. To redeem the Discount you will need to select the items that you wish to purchase and then proceed to checkout where you will need to enter the code shown in the Promotional Material (“Code”) at “enter code” section of the checkout process. You can only use the Code once. You cannot use the Code and apply the Discount in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion e.g. student discount. You cannot use the Code for any other purpose, other than as set out in these terms and conditions. You cannot transfer or exchange the Discount for any purpose, amount, gift, items, money, vouchers or other form of compensation.
2. By using the Code you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use the Code.
3. The Discount is available for the period stated in the Promotional Material (“Promotion Period”). At the end of the Promotion Period the Discount will no longer be available.
4. Conditions of use:
- You will need to purchase an item to use the Code;
- You must be resident in the in the territory stated in the Promotional Material and purchase items from the Website stated in the Promotion;
- You must be aged over 16. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to participate in this promotion and by using the Code you confirm that you have obtained such permission;
- Where the Code has been sent in a personal communication to you e.g. email, you should not share the Code with anyone else. The Code must only be used by you;
- You must use the Code as stated in these terms & conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse the Discount to any person that does not satisfy these conditions of use.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Code Promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of the Discount Code Promotion e.g. software or network malfunction preventing the use and application of the code, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
6. All purchases using the Code are subject to the terms of sale. Where goods purchased using the Discount are subsequently returned for a refund, any refund due will take into account the Discount and an appropriate amount will be deducted rom your refund.
7. Your use of the Code may be subject to other terms and conditions for example, where you have received the Code upon registering a Forever Unique account you must comply with the New Customer Sign Up terms & conditions
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from the promotion.
9. These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
10. This promotion is administered by Forever Unique Forever Unique, a company registered in England and Wales under company number
09609673 and Dress Me Online Limited T/A Forever Unique 07545413 with our registered office at 98
Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, United Kingdom, M4 4EX (We or Us). The Dress Me Online VAT number is
111854830. We operate the website www.foreverunique.co.uk (the Site).
Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
|Size XS||Will ﬁt size 6-8|
|Size S||Will ﬁt size 8-10|
|Size M||Will ﬁt size 10-12|
|Size L||Will ﬁt size 12-14|
|Size XL||Will ﬁt size 14-16|
|Size XXL||Will ﬁt size 16-18|
|Size XXXL||Will ﬁt size 18-20|
|One Size||Will ﬁt size 8-14|
Top tips for measuring up: Use a fabric tape measure. Make sure you are relaxed and stood straight and not stooping. Use a mirror to make sure you are measuring the correct points. Ask someone to help if possible for a more accurate measurement.
Bust: Relax you arms by your sides and measure around the whole of your bosom at the fullest part.
Waist: Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure the widest part of your hips.
Dress Lengths: Our dress lengths are measured from the underarm along the side seam to the hem. On styles that are without armholes, these are measured from the top of the dress to the hem, again, along the side seam.
Belts: Measure the area where the waistband of your trousers will sit. Our belts are measured end to end (excludingthe buckle). Please keep in mind that belt length can vary with each style. Some are made in a stretch fabric, some are to be worn around your natural waistline and others wrap around your hips.
If you are unsure of what size to buy please contact a member of our team: 0845 121 3000 (Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00).